|Title:||Custom Builder- Cabinetry|
Adams Group is looking for an experienced craftsman to become a Custom Builder on our team. This is an exciting role that helps create beautiful and unique items for our customers.
- High School Degree or GED
- Demonstrates mastery in using the following tools: tape measure, combination square, table saw, portable power miter saw, sliding table saw, radial arm saw, saber saw, portable router, screw pocket machine and pneumatic nailer.
- Knowledge of: tapering, scarf joint, jointer, planning for thickness, and single spindle drill press
- Ability to read, interpret and fully understand blue prints, drawings and cut lists. Can anticipate potential issues with shop drawings.
- Proven experience working with particle board, mdf, melamine, plywood, veneer, laminate, fabric, acrylics as well as lightweight materials.
- Ability to generate cut lists
- Must be goal oriented and have the ability to work with others and self-motivated to work alone
- Math skills such as adding, subtracting, multiplication and division
- Possess exceptional problem-solving skills and a high attention to detail
- Ability to contribute their best to producing an exceptional product
- Perform job in cost-effective manner
- Positive attitude toward personal, department, and company goals
- Respect for fellow employees and customers
- Open line of communication
- Team player
- On time and present for work daily
- Take responsibility for getting the work done
- Other duties as assigned
Adams Group offers a competitive package including, but not limited to, the following:
- Competitive Base Salary
- Quarterly Cash Profit Sharing
- Group Medical, Dental, Vision and AFLAC Insurance Plans
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- 401(k) Plans
Adams Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer as well as a Drug Free Work Place