Do you enjoy organization? Do you have a knack for knowing where everything should go? If so, our Warehouse and Materials Handler position may be for you!
Adams Group offers a competitive package including, but not limited to, the following:
- Competitive Base Salary
- Quarterly Cash Profit Sharing
- Group Medical, Dental, Vision and AFLAC Insurance Plans
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- 401(K) Plan
Responsible for receiving all materials, insuring the accuracy of all incoming shipments and inspecting all items for damage. Responsible for staging and delivery of all production related material and hardware to the manufacturing area.
Average of 45 hours per week and the ability to work additional and weekend hours as needed. Start time 6:00 am; finish time 4:00 pm (subject to change based on need).
- GED equivalent and 3 years of related warehouse experience
- Certified Forklift Operator
- Proficient computer skills and working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Basic math skills to include fractions and decimals
- Clean driving record required
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Receive product deliveries
- Record and check quantity and quality of goods received
- Inspect, accept or reject inbound shipments
- Communicate any and all discrepancies to Purchasing Department
- Deliver product to appropriate personnel/departments
- Establishes and maintains effective working relationships with other team members
- Always perform job safely including wearing safety glasses and ask for help with lifting
- Perform other duties as assigned to meet business needs
Physical Requirements and Working Conditions:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by a team member to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations that do not cause any undue hardship on the company may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions as long as that would not hinder or prevent performance of duties or be of a safety concern.
- Must be able to speak, write and communicate clearly in English with professional standard grammar.
- Must be able to walk, stand, sit, stoop, kneel, climb stairs, reach overhead, push, pull, lift and carry up to 50 lbs., must have dexterity of fingers (or mechanical substitutions).
Adams Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer as well as a Drug Free Work Place.