Business Development - Divisions 06, 10, 11 & 12
|Title:||Business Development - Divisions 06, 10, 11 & 12|
DescriptionAre you gifted in relationship cultivation? Do you love seeing a deal come to fruition? If so, we are looking for you! Adams Group is seeking an experienced sales team member to serve our Southeastern US territory.
Adams Group offers a competitive package including, but not limited to, the following:
- Competitive Base Salary
- Quarterly Cash Profit Sharing
- Group Medical, Dental, Vision and AFLAC Insurance Plans
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- 401(k) Plans
- Assist with the planning and coordinating of sales & marketing strategies and programs, such as determining the demand for Division 06, 10, 11 and 12 and related product sales.
- Build and foster relationships with internal (teammates) and external (general contractors, architects and interior designers) customers and ensure lines of communication maintain open and honest throughout all parties involved.
- Develop long-term relationships with general contractors, architects, interior designers and owners to ensure that Adams Group has the best opportunity available to bid and secure profitable projects.
- Use sales forecasting and strategic planning to develop pricing strategies with the goal of maximizing the firm's profits and share of the market while ensuring the firm's customers are satisfied.
- Assist with product development and monitor trends that indicate the need for new products and services.
- Plan, develop and deliver product training and other educational presentations to the general contractor and design community so they are educated about the products that Adams Group sells.
- Ability to attend evening functions and travel up to 2 to 3 days per week.
- At least 3 years of outside sales experience selling into research universities, hospitals, biotechnology companies, and healthcare industries.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, business development and networking capabilities within large accounts, and organization and prioritization skills required.
- Experience selling to laboratory managers, facility managers, project managers, general contractors, architects, or engineers.
- Experience selling and managing relationships at the multiple levels within large accounts required.
- Proven ability to start new territories within a large account marketplace preferred.
- Casework, laboratory equipment and/or technical furniture sales experience preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree with experience in scientific, technical, or engineering sales disciplines preferred.
- Demonstrated integrity, commitment and professionalism.